From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:58:32 -0500
Hi everyone...

I got alot of requests about the play mat that I had asked about.  It is a
really neat mat with lots of pockets and tubing and stuff and you lay it on
the floor for the furbutts to play in.

I have it.  It was brought to my attention by Terri Garvin, so we thank you
VERY much.  We are ordering ours this week!

You can find it at the bottom of the page at this website.

http://www.angelfire.com/id/forferretsonly/accessories.html

Thanks again and thanks to everyone writing in!

April
Luna
Orion
Venus
Eros
Sola

P.S.  I received some e-mails from ferrets out there threatening to attack
me and do "ferrety" things to me.  Personally, I don't want my keys and
stuff to come up missing and MORE presents in the corners, so this is being
sent out to appease the FLO directors.  Please, please, please, tell my
guys to call of the attack!  :-) I want all the ferrets to know about this
mat, too!

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!