From:
Serena DeCastro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 09:36:15 -0600
Hello everyone,

I am posting this for some good friends of mine who have 6 ferrets that
need loving, forever homes. All are Marshall boys, between 2 and 4
years old, very sweet and well-behaved. They would prefer to place
these boys together in groups of 2 or 3, but they will adopt them out
individually. They are free to good homes and include toys, cages and
accessories (if needed). These ferrets are located in Grand Junction,
CO. (near the Utah border).

NO FLAMES, PLEASE! These people are very devoted ferret owners whose
life and work situations have recently changed; they feel they can
no longer give their boys the time and attention they deserve. This
decision has been very hard for them, but they are trying to do what
they feel is best for their kids.

You can reply to my email address or email them directly at:

Thanks for your help,

Serena & the Wrecking Crew:
Zathrus, Constantine, Pandora, Kismet and Nemo