From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:42:47 -0500
Thanks a bunch Tarsha ad Pam for the donations and the notes you sent with
them..  I and my little ones are very grateful for your help and the good
thoughts that came with the donations..  Thanks to you two little ones got
their first for thier very own forever' little toys..  there is always
enough good food to go around and always good water, and of course vaccines
and all the basic stuff..  but these two little ones never before had a toy
all their own..  well today they each chose a toy for themselves and while
that may not seem important to most fuzzy parents [especially if they spoil
their kids like I like to do with mine] but you can bet it meant the world
to these two new shelter babies..  oh sure the blankie was new to them and
nice..  and the good food with enough in the dish to fill the little tummy
was a surprise and really neat..  but getting to go in the toy keeper and
choose a toy to take in the blankie and have all for theirs for always made
this a good day for them instead of a day of just strangers and strange
places and no fun which is all they have ever known..  So a special thanks
to Tarsha and Pam for making two little new shelter kids very happy indeed..
they are all snuggled down in the new blankies with the precious toy held
close..  Maybe, just maybe, it makes up a little for being thrown away at
the dump in a wire cage with no food or water in freezing cold
temperatures..  I'd like to think it does..

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter