From:
LCPL JENNIFER J ACKLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 05:29:06 -0400
We have 9 woderful babies each with a nickname or 2. Here goes:
1) Tristan 1 1/2 yrs old sable on the small side female
   Nicknames include: Tritty, Tristy Monster, Princess Auroa, Fuzzy Baby,
   Daddy's Baby Girl
2) Gypsy 1 1/2 yrs black sable female
   Nicknames include: Yawn Yawn Baby, Houdini, Gysty, Daddy's Baby Girl
3) Pepper 2 yrs black eyed white female (abused rescue) tendency to walk on
   tip toes likes to bite the other ferrets
   Nicknames include: Polly Prissy pants, Meannie Girl, Princess Pepper,
   Daddy's Little Angel
4) Kit Kat 4 1/2 yrs sable  female (rescued with 3 brothers) still fighting
   anemia
   Nicknames include: Miss Da Kitty, Pretty Kitty, Skinny Minnie, Grape
   Snatcher
5) T.J. 1 1/2 yrs old sable male (rescued)
   Nicknames include: My J's, Tja Ma J's, Pretty Boy
6) Ozzy 1 yr old siameese male loves to cuddle with me
   Nicknames Include: Mama's Boy, Ozzy Bear, Nozzie, Nozester, Baby boy,
   Nozzy Bear, Ma Nozzy
7) Pinky 6 months siameese fat husbands valentine present
   Nicknames include: Fat Boy, Pinnie, Pimp Daddy, Cartman
8) Pickle 4 1/2 yrs old male sable (rescued) fighting anemia
   Nicknames include: Piddles, Skinny Boy, Dumbo (big ears), Sweet Baby Boy
9) Pretzel 3 12/2 yrs old blue eyed white (rescued)
   Nicknames include: Pretty Boy, Pretty Pretz, Baby blue eyes, Sweet Face

well hope you enjoyed.

Jennifer, Bobby and the 9 carpet sharks and 2 angels at the rainbow bridge