From:
Stanley Stachyra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:53:45 -0600
I am trying to locate a certain vet located in the Wisconsin Dells area.
She is supposed to have ferrets of her own.  If anyone knows of this vet
please contact me.  Just a little thought too.  I have to agree with Sam on
nominating everyone involved with the Ferret Mailing List as persons of the
year.  I am sort of new here but just seeing the information, help and care
for the Fuzz Butts I have seen is really special.  Everybody deserves a
little pat on the back.  One more thought.  I like animals, but to be
honest there are some dogs that i didn't care for.  The same with cats
and other animals but I have never met a ferret I didn't like.