From:
Melissa Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:09:52 -0400
Hello everyone!

I just got a new baby.  She is a chocolate and is about 8 weeks old.  I was
kind of scared in the beginning of getting a fuzzie so small but everything
has worked out ok.  My two big ones love her.  My female sable is 1 year 8
months and my silver mitt male is 1 year old and HUGE.  When I got the baby
last Saturday, she was having some runny nose problems.  She's sneezing a
lot too.  I figured she has a cold.  I've heard some people talk about a
broth that they give to their fuzzies, would this help my little girl?
Can I get the recipe?

I was also wondering what oher kinds of treats do they like.  I just give
them basic ferret treats but i was wondering what "human foods can they
have?  I'm always having to hide cans, chocolate, and other stuff that I
do know they can't have but what can I give them while I'm eating it as
well I guess you can say?

I recently changed to the litter pearls and my ferrets seem to love it.
is this ok?  The little one is starting to get used to it.  I tried the
newspaper pellets and neither they nor id i like it too much.  Food: I give
mine 8 in 1.  I just started adding marshalls into it because that is what
the little likes.  My older ones are now just eating the marshalls.  I've
heard of ferrets that don't like food change, mine love it.  What good mix
can i give them regularly and where should i get it from?

Lastly, shots.  My older ones are two months apart fr their year shots.
should i delay one and advance the other one by doing it in between or
should i just wait and do each one respectively?  I don't get a discount
or anything i just think it's more convenient to just to one trip.  What
do you all think?

Sorry for so many questions everybody.  I just thought that i should get
them all out at once.  Thanks in advance for all your help!