From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:36:06 -0400
I have been asked to help find an appropriate new home for a pair of sable
ferrets in SW VT.  The pair is about 1 year in age- reported up to date
on vaccinations and in good health.  These ferrets need a FREE-ROAM
environment.  A direct placement is preferred to keep the shock of shelter
transfer minimal.  IF you live near SW VT and have a heart, home and
capability of maintaining these two young ferrets please email:

We will put you in email contact with the family so you can arrange to meet
the ferrets.

Thanks so much--
Alicia
\shelter Mom