Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 1994 17:36:19 -0600

> 1. Chris: Although I am new to FML, I certainly appreciate your devotion
> in moderating 1000 issues of FML.  I am now throughly ADDICTED, so I hope
> someone will try to fill your shoes!

        I too have been reading the FML for over a year now, and I know it's
been  a GREAT help to those of us in Utah who couldn't get info or contact
ferret people any other way - I would be terribly sorry to see it go, I
can only hope someone can continue moderating it, although *I* for one
would love to see a `rec.pets.ferrets' as well..

> 2. The 8th Annual Oregon Ferret Association Fun Match is history (time to
> start planning for next year?!). We grossed over $575.00 - which is about
> 10 times the amount that we made last year!  We ended up with about $1200
> in donations for the fun match and played 15 different games with our
> fuzzy critters.  Although this is probably small potatoes to some groups,
> we only have 30 people total in our club with about 10 who are real
> active.  This money will go along way to replace the 20 year old cages for
> our 145 ferrets in the shelter.  Thanks for letting me use this space to
> broadcast information, Chris!  We have had several contacts as a result
> of the e-mail.

`15 different games'?  `fun match'  please, please tell me more about
these! I am in charge of out ferret club's activities (er, actually, I'm
in charge of the whole thing, but.. :)  )  anyway, I would LOVE to have
some ideas for different games and activities, could you please share
some with us?  thank you!

Matt Ouimette
Utah Ferret Association
(One week and 2 days til the county meeting..)

p.s., still no replies on that program about ferrets on cable - has
ANYONE seen it?

Ermine!