From:
Chris Perth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 01:16:22 -0500
Hi!
I tried introducing myself/ourselves before, but I guess I got carried away
and the message got too long (ooops!), so I'll edit it and try again.  I'm
Chris and I'm the "human" of Leeloo (albino girl--tiny but an "energy
monster") and Logan (siam boy--now changing into weird colors!).

They're both 1 year old and just two incredibly wonderful cuties!  (real
nuts too) Just wanted to introduce us 3 (and my boyfriend Markus who's
their "human-number-two"), and say I'm really happy to have found this
place!  (actually Lynda showed where I could find you) Great caring folks
and so much important info too!  Lookin' forward into getting to know you
all and your cuties, and to learn learn learn!  So I can be more prepare
and to give L + L the best care possible.  (I already dumped most pet-
store food and give them mostly meat, the most natural diet possible!--
plus vitamins and so on)

They're my first ferrets (been wanting to have one for ages!) and I've
read a LOT about them, before I went to a ferret shelter and adopted them.
They're both castrated and almost completely done with their first shots
(this Saturday).  They live in a room of their own (ferret-safe and their
cage with a padded box used as bed only, and are already potty- trained),
and are free on the entire apartment for several hours a day (sometimes
the whole day, playing, freakin' out, teasing me and each other, stealing
things, napping on weird places, cuddling, rearranging my bookcase, etc.
etc.--you all know how it is!  Just great!).  And I take them for walks at
least once or twice a week...

I wanted to add a cute story about how on one of their walks (when they
usually ignore the world to sniff/expore/dig) they rushed to me when got
startled by some loud noise and asked to picked up, jumped on my lap (when
I got down) and then rushed both inside my "transporting" backpack (that I
made for them for small walks), it was so cute!  Baby-kangoroos.

Anyway, nice to be here!  Big hug to you all, (ferrets and their humans)
Chris (+ Logan & Leeloo)