From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 06:26:06 -0700
I've watched David Letterman for years and I'm a big fan. This is
his kind of HUMOR. His Top Ten lists are infamous. I knew what to
expect when he started, I winced a bit, but my Blood Pressure was fine
when he finished. It was not a Ben Stiller/Jennifer Aniston moment.

At least it 's not Joan Rivers commenting .... or Ann Coulter. In my
opinion, those women are not funny, they're vicious.

Anyway ........ here's Letterman's Top Ten ........

Top Ten Questions To Ask Yourself Before Getting A Ferret (Show air
date: Tuesday, June 3, 2014)

10. "Is it pronounced 'ferret' or 'ferr-ay'?"
9. "Do I crave a muskier apartment?"
8. "Could I just glue hair onto my iguana?"
7. "Will this fill the void left by Ann B. Davis?"
6. "What's the return policy?"
5. "How many shots will it require?"
4. "How many shots will I require?"
3. "Is a creepier pet available?"
2. "Do they come in white?" (Donald Sterling only)
1. "How many more weasels does my family need?"

Dee West Michigan Ferret Connection

p.s. When I have adults in my audience, I like to say, after
introducing the ferrets, "These weasels are better than some of the
weasels I've dated."