From:
Steve Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:42:39 -0800
Greetings from a new ferret owner!

My wife, daughter (she's turning 3) and I purchased our wonderful male
ferret, Timone, just a bit over a week ago..

He is absolutely amazing..  smart, funny and loves my daughter and our 3
cats.  The cats have adapted to Timone very well - especially Tom, who is
just turning one.  Tom loves to sleep next to Timone's cage and chases
Timone all around when Timone is awake and outta the cage.

Timone was a total surprise purchase on my part..  I went into the pet
store, saw him alone in the cage (last of his litter) and the little "$40
off" sign.  So I went up to his cage -- I COULDN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD HIM IN
AN AQUARIUM CAGE -- and had them wake him up and, first thing, he gave me
ten kisses.  It was love at first sight!  The new 'cute litter' of kits cost
full price and I think this guy had a bit of maturity and pizazz...  I
couldn't leave without him.  Now I understand why people get so addicted to
ferts!!!  :)

I just wanted to introduce myself to the list.  Best wishes & dooking to
everyone...

Oh, Timone's "second" name is "The Dook of Earl".. heh heh

             -- Steve