From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 21:05:46 -0400
Hi Der:

My name is Tinker and iam the yongest of the Pietinkieville Gang.   Da other
day, one of my cusins, Socks tolded yous abouts scubbba divin and whats funs
we ben havin.

Wel, last wekend, mommmy and dadddy wento Michign to Feretqust or somthin
like that and gotts to see my wondrul sheltr mommmy Laurie and Linda.  While
theywere ther, they gots to sees a lots of fuzzies and ther mommmies and
dadddies.  My oldr sisssy, Jaki a hooman, stayed hoome with us to takes care
of us whils mommmy and dadddy weregon.

Hey, Fidget in WV, ihopes you getts to reed this, cuase wealls lliked your
stori about your watr thingie.  Anyway, when mommmy and dadddy gots homme,
they had brougted us hammonks and bals and most wondrfulllesttt of allll was
a gret big swimmie poool four our room.

Wel, dadddy and mommmy filld itupted just a litle bits wiff warmn waters and
putted one of our slides init.  Littleman and Waffles went crazi playin ins
it and the rests of uss went crazi toooo!  Now wecans swimmie anytyme we
wantstoo.  Sisssy changded our watr da next da, sinse its gotts too be
changded everothrda.  One of my cusins, Stinker, felled in lastded nite and
she jumted outed and did da weasel war dance fore alongtym.  Mommmy
wantstogets uss a salbote fore our swimmie poool, but dadddy thingks shes
nutts!!!!!!!!

Gotta goes now, gots to puts on my swimmie trunkks and help;s the oters
finds ther trunkks or kinies - Surrrfs Up!

Tinker and the Pietinkieville Gang!

Pssss:  Fidget keeps asken for yours scubbba ger!