From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 13:29:47 -0700
>rom:    Michael McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: W.S.F.A./  Expo's and Events...

A point to note...
"Ferret Expo" is a registered trademark of the American Ferret Association.
I'm not a legal representative of them in this regard but maybe we can
avoid having the AFA take legal steps if people remember that.  They
registered it actually years ago while they were still the mid-Atlantic
Ferret Association.

But by this time there are several other cases where one group came up with
their own name and others borrowed it.

This comment from me has no legal bearing nor does it affect me personally.

>From:    James <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Recuring Wound
>My, ferret, Kiki, has a recuring wound on her back.  It looks like a flea
>bit but 10x bigger.

Has your vet ruled out a mast cell tumor?

-bill
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets