From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:35:07 EDT
::A robed woman hunches over in a dark closet in attempts to hide from
  Da Wolfy.  Light beaming in from the cracks around the door reflects
  green in two tiny eyes that periodically blink in the darkness::

Dippy: "Why did ya do it huh?  I couldn't talk to my boyfriends or
nuthin."

Oracle: "I didn't mean to.  I mean... I'm not as smart or diabolical
as the Wolfy thinks I am.  I dont know computer stuff... I only know
mystical stuff."

Dippy: "Oh, then you put a curse or hex on da puter did ya?"

Oracle: "No, I swear, I didn't do anything on purpose.  Don't tell
anybody, but I'm a spaz.  I think I let in a virus during the July 4th
weekend while Wolfy was playing with those firecrackers.  I was trying
to do her a favor, and .... well what a mess, huh?"

Dippy: "Hehehe... so it was an accident.... but Da Wolfy thinks you are
this formidable foe?  Dis is funny!" ::She dooks and dances in the
closet::

Oracle: "Shhhhhhhhh.... be very, very quiet.  It's really best that we
lay low until she cools down... or is able to fix the old computer for
the skin kids.  Okay?"

Dippy: "Okay pal.  I"ll think of you as I whiz through her new super fast
computer and play games, and when I play with my new toys that she will
not be able to afford to buy you any more!  Ha ha!  See ya!"

Wolfy