From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 1996 23:45:46 -0400
While I have not had a problem as of yet, but with the recent adoption of
two more little ones (if 2.8# and 3.5# can be considered little) the time
may come.  So I ask of you that may know...

I saw an item while browsing the pet isle this evening called "Odor
Scentry".  The only ingredients were Orthophosphoric Acid and Dicalcium
Silicate.  I am assuming the silicate is a non caking agent.  It says on the
package the product prevents the formation of ammonia thru "chemical
bonding".  It is said it is non toxic.

Has anyone heard of this?  Has anyone used it?  Is Ortho...Acid something
that can be obtained "over the counter" by passing the mfg/markup?

I currently use Tidy Cat and have no major problem with it.  I am seeing
however that box cleaning will become a required daily chore, where as
before it could go for two days.  Have checked all the local (TN) pet
stores, to include the chains) and have been unable to locate Feline Pine to
give it a try.

Thanx for any and all input.
Al (175)
Daisy (1.5), Luke (2.5),Bo (3.5) and BabyGirl (2.8)