From:
Nathan Karpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 01:21:30 -0500
>From:    Cathy Mallette <[log in to unmask]>
>
>1) stop stores from selling ferrets or limit the number they sell
>2) stop Marshall ferrets from producing so many. I hope it isn't true
> but I heard that what they don't sell goes to labs for testing.

Saddly I'd like to see Marshall's slow down and I'd love to see petco
and petsmart not sell so many ferrets. It wont happen because it's a
money driven business. As for being sold to labs the short answer is
yea they are. While I hate animal testing I understand it's a necessary
evil sadly fuzzies are used to test airborne illness such as flu
because theyre respitory system is so similar to ours. It's a terrible
hard truth but theyre sacrifice gives us a better longer life. And no
one is going to get the testing stopped. Governments will not consent
for human testing even on the scum of the populace like death row
inmates. But this is only my two cents.

Mystic (c)
AKA
Nathan Karpf