From:
Sarah Milloy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 19:33:13 +1300
Hi!

It's me again.  I would like to thank those people who wrote to me
explaining how cow's milk is VERY BAD for my new baby.  After the first
three letters the message had begun to sink in.  But, none of the letters
really helped me.  I actually realised feeding her cow's milk was bad from
my own research, but I guess I was asking for the lectures I recieved.
Anyway, I think the baby is not running at Tiko and asking for milk anymore
(although I can't be sure) but is actually being aggressive and territorial.
I don't understand why this is as she has only been here less than a week
and Tiko is still terrified of her, even though he's twice her size.  I have
decided that I do not understand ferrets at all and have decided to
constantly expect the unexpected.  I have decided to let them out to play at
different times, but I don't know if this will help the situation, as when I
put them back together won't the problem still be waiting for me?

If anyone has any advice I would be glad to hear from you, as I desperately
need it.

Thanks
Sarah Milloy  [log in to unmask]