From:
DAPHNE REDDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:33:13 -0800
Hi Ladybug,

This in Tinkerbell here, I guess Santa just forgets some ferrets, even
if you have been good all year like I have. I know our shelter mom
tried e-mailing too, but there was no reply. I was a little sad but my
brothers and sisters here at the shelter have all been very willing to
share their gifts. That's how I know that Santa exists, because all the
others on the tree got gifts from their Santa. Mom says we were lucky
because the Santa's that did send us stuff sent us a wonderful mix of
gifts and everyone here was very lucky in the other Santa's. Still I
wonder why someone would pick a ferret and offer to be a Santa and send
nothing at all, not even a note wishing us Happy Holidays. Tell Foxy I
have adrenal too, and even though I have lost my fur coat.....a warm
soft sleep sac feels great on bald skin! I don't think the ferrets with
fur realize how good it feels, their fur gets in the way!

If anyone knows how to contact the missing Secret Santas, let me know
my big brother may want to have a talk with them for disappointing me
and any other little girls out there!

Tink
Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets of Quincy, IL