From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2005 15:10:34 EST
Robin Jones writes:
>To help CJ her friends have put up on Ebay a LIMITED EDITION 2005
>St Louis International Ferret Symposium(R) Print...
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145874055
>
>And I forgot to mark the name International Ferret Symposium(R) with the
>trademark notation.  The Ferret Symposium is a trademark of the IFC and
>is used with permission?  I apologize to the IFC, REALLY Linda I won't
>do it again! :-).

 --- Well you should be sorry!  Hmmf!  I hope Lindaferret comes out and
bites you in the butt for that.  I'd run if I were you too.  Judy the elf
queen might be on her back swinging that little axe or something.  Don't
look at Julie, Robin!  She's not going to help you.  Who do you think is
organizing this?  And stay away from me okay?  I don't wanna be near when
you are "wacked" by the IFC mob.

Wolfy
ps, uuuuuh ... this won't hurt my chances if I bid on that will it?
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com