Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:49:26 -0700
Deaw Miss Gucci

Dis is Jackson an Bailey, pawt of da wedding pawty.

We tink you shud look into a job in a Thwift Stowr

You culd shop all you wantz for bewy liddle money.

Den getz a E-bay accownt, wite sum weally cool descwiptions, like *dis
deziner swetshurt will make da vewy coolest sweepy tube bwankies, be da
envy of all yur fwens*

You will getz lotz of money, and can buyz lotz more cool stuff at da
Thwift Stowr.

You culd payz Mr Super Tonks to be da managew of your buzinezz, dat way
all da money stay in da famiwy. We iz sur you will getz a compooter for
a wedding pwesent, dat way he culd wowk fwom home in his gween speedo.

Yur hewpful fwens
Jackson an Bailey