From:
stephanie mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:01:34 +0000
Just a reminder..................

The 3rd Annual Ferret Fun Day is scheduled for Saturday, May 9th from 10-4
at the North Conway Community Center in North Conway, NH.  Vendors will be
present from various parts of New England.  Some of the items offered are:
snugglies, tents, hammocks, harnesses and leashes, toys, books, mousepads,
t-shirts, and the list goes on.  There will be contests including tube
races, paper bag escape, cup tip, turtle race, best costume, best trick,
etc.  A huge Chinese auction table will be set up with wonderful ferret
items that have been donated by many generous ferret companies, and we will
have a door prize, and other raffles as well.  I hope that any of you who
may be within driving distance will consider joining us for this fun event
(last year we had attendees from as far away as Virginia and Nova Scotia).
All proceeds raised go to N.H.s ferret shelters.

If you have any questions, you can email me or call (603) 539-5631.
Hope to see you there!

Stephanie Mudgett
Ferret Services of Freedom
Freedom, NH