From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 07:52:19 -0400
We purchased the ferret fun House a couple of months ago on ebay.  It is
basically the size of a envelope carton that holds 5 boxes of envelopes.
There are seven other boxes that nestle in there to make an "Apartment
Building."  Where each level is there is a window that is 1.5" x 1.15".  We
are ferret sitting for another foster home this week.  Last evening Lorin a
pretty sable girl with a great personality, became caught in the ferret fun
house.  She got out of a window and tried to get back into another, as her
hind quarters became caught.  It took Zora and David a couple of minutes
to take the house apart and rescue her.  She was just scared but, if we
had not been home it could have been deadly, as she struggled!!!

I have informed the manufacturer, and will probably not return the ferret
fun house to the ferret room until I come up with a fix.

BTW - Lorin is a full size female not a whippet.

Harry C. Silvis/Zora Mae Silvis
KENNESAW GRAPHICS
3166 Cherokee Street, Ste 101
Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
770.421.1415    Fax 770.421.1745
"The Biggest Little Print Shop in Kennesaw"

                          ^^^^^^^
                      ^^            ^^^
      ()--(a)      /               ^^^
   (@=@=)    \   /                 \

  The Thirteen Ferrets of Kennesaw Graphics
  RIP  Mr. EDward 5/7/00 -He taught us so much
  RIP  Podo 10/11/00 - A gentle Giant