From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:03:35 -0800
Stormy here to update everyone one and to put in some reminders.

Stormy has heard exciting things are planned for the St Louis Symposium.
Stormy hopes you have your plans made and will get to meet my human in St
Louis.  She may be at the SOS table or helping out the IFC committee.

If possible you need to be there so you can hear humans like Dr. Bruce
Williams, Dr. Karen Purcell, and Dr. Tom Kawasaki talk about the latest
in ferret health.  There will be lots of other interesting speakers too.
Shirley Hewett from down under, Travis Liveri will talk about our wild
cousins, the black footed ferrets, and Dr Kevin Fitzgerald who is on
Animal Planet's 'Emergency Vets'.  Wow!  Stormy wishes he could go but
mom said no I have to stay here and take care of dad.

Stormy heard there will be lots of IFC raffles and door prizes and
goodies.  Plus the SOS group who mom also helps will have a really great
raffle taking place from their table.  So be sure to stop by and get
tickets.  Stormy says take lots of dollars with you.

Now for the reminders, get your Stormy and Doodlebug patches now and wear
them to the Symposium.  For info please visit:
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/patches.html

Don't forget about the SOS benefit dinner taking place Thursday evening
April 28th.  Just RSVP Stormy so you can get some of those 'smoked ribs
in the park' or with questions like, will wet naps be provided.

For more information about the St Louis Symposium just visit:
http://www.ferretcongress.org

Stormy Out.........
http://www.supportourshelters.org