From:
Phyllis Doss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:16:53 -0400
I rarely post, just lurk, but I can't find an answer to my problem.

I have 3 ferrets, Larry, Curly and Sissy.  Larry & Sissy were my first fur
babies.  I adopted them from a shelter about 3 years ago, so they should be
about 4.  I rescued Curly the next December.  I don't know how old he is.

My problem is Larry.  Larry has never REALLY seemed as healthy as Sissy &
Curly.  He has always coughed, (off & on) like he has a hairball, (We give
him hairball medicine) His coat has never been as thick and pretty as the
others and from time to time, it looks like his hair is thinning, but I'm
just not sure.  He has a white face that seems to be darker, kind of "gray"
now.  He is thinner than he has ever been too.

Does this sound like anything in particular to any of you?

Please don't flame me for not taking him to the vet yet.  I really don't
have the resources to do so unless there is something wrong with him.

Thanks in advance

Paula