From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:31:38 EDT
>Hi its just to say that tomorrow I'm of to get my first ferret Pongo.
>I've got a few balls and stuff as toys but I would like some ideas for

Of course, the best ferret toy is you.  You can play towel ride, drag the
fert on the towel; blanket hide, flip a lightweight blanket in the air and
let it float down on top of your fuzzy.  Some cheap toys found everywhere
are the dryer hose freeway, they love it; and the cardboard box castle,
just cut out an entrance about fuzzy size and an exit.  For added fun duct
tape a few together and put different things in each box.  Shredded paper,
crinkly grocery bags with handles cut, that kind of thing.  Also a larger
plastic storage box filled with something to dig in, shredded paper, what
can I say, they like it, clean potting soil, play sand, etc.  Remember, you
are your ferrets favorite toy, and it creates a strong bond between you.
Have fun.

Sandy and the Dook City 5