Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:06:19 EST
Hi,

I just received my calendar and I can't say enough about how much I
enjoyed it.  My Sabrina is Ms May.  She is beautiful with the background
chosen for her page.  When the calendar arrived I anxiously went through
it month by month looking for Sabrina's picture and when I turned to her
page tears came to my eyes.  You see, I lost my Brina when she was only
3 yrs old to cancer and seeing her picture there is very special to me.
My thanks to the committee for choosing her picture, it is a wonderful
memorial to her.

The calendar is very well done.  Of course my favorite month is May
but the other months are very good.  I really found December's choice
special.  Get your very own copy and you can see what I am talking about.
And...it is for a good cause as well.

Good job, calendar committee!!!!!

Ann