From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 06:01:58 EDT
To Tater&Odie,
Dis here is "The Demon" and Ide wike to ply for da job of limo(thingy)
dwiver!  In da winner I be bout 5 pounds of albino beauty, but its sumner so
Ise slimmed down to dwiving wate.  Anyways I be real good for dwiving job as
ive lots o dwiving sperience.  My maw says Ise always dwiving her crazy so I
dwives alot, its fun.  I can dwive for all da ferts if days want.  I dunt
haves no tuxs thingy but Ise can come in tails as ise got da longest tail
dat my maw has eber seen on a wizzle!  Hope I Gets da job!

Da Demon

.Mikki & Dee
.& The Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA