From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:01:27 -0600
>From:    "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: A Sheltered Moment - very much alive
>
>It is always best if you know your facts before posting something
>publicly.  Otherwise you tend to wind up with egg on your face.  The
>little ferret pictured in my post 'A Sheltered Moment' is very much
>alive.  And he is at the shelter awaiting adoption.

Wow, DJ has a doppelganger.  That's cool.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k237/shelterbabies/Ashelteredmoment.jpg

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL74/133183/5654981/193190803.jpg

DJ

>These are two very different ferrets.  Their only similiarity is their
>coloring and the shelter they wound up at.  I was told DJ passed to the
>bridge in August.
>
>Sandy, I have no idea why you would jump to the conclusion that the
>picture posted was DJ based solely on the similar color.  I hope your
>sweet poem makes up for you callously reopening that wound for Lynn.

Callously?  This is why I don't post much to the FML.  Please accept my
most sincere apologies for making a mistake.  You won't have to worry
about me doing it again.

Sandy, callously, and with egg on my face, and the Dook City Gang,
licking it off.