Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:53:56 -0700
Hi all

Things are picking up again.  This is not good news.  My hooman is having
modem trouble off and on so I hope this gets through.

A little girl came named Selphie came in Today.  I gave her da tour and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz really intrigued by da
Gravy Gourmet and had to give it a try.  She had a good time over there
taste testing.  Then she headed out to da Ferretone Flood where she
lapped up as much ferretone as she could while it was in.  I couldn't get
her to try da surfing though.  I guess maybe next time.  It is a good
time to make friends if you fall off as everyone wants to lick you and
get all dat ferretone out of your fur.  She wasn't in to dat though.  She
did say she felt real good here.  She said to send luv and lots of kisses
and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Phantom came in later.  He waz met by Lightning, EZ,
Cleo, Ceaser, Frodo, Bilbo and Tasha.  There waz a lot of greeting and
da welcome waz indeed a warm one.  Then it waz time to sit down and talk
about all da news and gossip from home.  They talked for some time about
this and dat.  Then it waz off to see all da sights and attractions.  I
later saw them over at da Tube Park where they were running through da
practice tubes and looked like they were seriously getting into da
practice thing for competition.  They ran and ran but seemed to have fun
at it too and their times seemed to improve.  They may be a serious
contender.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses to hiz mommy back
there.

A little girl named Sister came in later.  She waz met by Tiger.  They
greeted each other warmly and there waz a lot of rolling around and
playing.  Then they sat back and talked about everything dat had been
going on at home.  They gossipped for some time about this and dat.  Then
it waz time to head out and see all da sights and attractions.  They
later ended up over at da Twizzler Tower where they ate and ate.  I think
dat she expected someone to stop them anytime but it never happened.
They climbed da tower and ate from all da levels there.  They seemed to
have a ball exploring it.  They were a little lite to get it swaying back
and forth though.  Maybe they could get a little help with dat.  She said
to send luv and ksises and cuddles to her daddy.

Another little girl came in later named Amaretto.  She waz met by Naya,
Hyde, Stuart and Aggie.  They were real happy to see each other and
greeted each other warmly with hugs and such.  Then they sat around and
talked for some time about all da stuff going on at home.  They talked
and talked but after a while they were all talked out.  Then they headed
out to see all da sights and attractions.  Then they headed out to da
Fields to run and chase and just act like a ferret.  They chased each
other each taking turns being it.  Da game got kinda heated and they soon
got themselves all tired out and had to retire to Hammock Haven where
they all curled up together to get a nap and rest up for tommorrow.  She
said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Paul came in later.  He waz confused for a bit as he
said he had these strange sensations.  He said he could see things and
hear things and had never done dat before.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He said he wanted to
gain his wings since he could see.  I assigned an instructor and he waz
soon soaring away and stretching hiz new wings.  He said he really liked
this.  He had a little difficulty with da landings though.  He has a
couple of sore spots and a couple of brush burns but he soon got da
hang of it.  I think he will be pretty good at it and may be a future
instructor here.  He said he is going to da Reflecting Pool to see hiz
mommies.  He said to send luv and kisses and hugs to hiz four mommies
back there.

I looked up Diamond in da puter thingy.  She waz over at Otter Slide
practicing her sliding form.  I went over there and talked to her for a
while.  She said she waz doing real well here.  It waz not as good as at
home and having hoomans to play with but it waz a good second.  She said
she felt real good too.  She said she missed her mommy and to send luv
and hugs to her.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see what is going on back home.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee