Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:18:15 -0700
Renee said, with lunatic glee,
>Tell me, does this amber light also have phases like a moon - or is it
>always full? And, if not, what effect does this have on the ferrets?
>Don't we need to consider the phase of the moon?"

You've already tried to see the phase of my moon by selling my shorts
in St. Louis.

Actually, I could do the lunar phase bit; the darkroom light has a
chain that allows me to lift a cover that increases or decreases the
amount of light. My light meter should give me the proper foot candles
to assure a good approximation of the phases. I can set it up right
away...

But wait! I am not sure I want to do this after all. If suppositional
ideas about full moons and lunacy are correct, I would only create a
monthly business of mad floor monkeys. I don't think I could take it.

Bob C  [log in to unmask]