From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 06:36:48 EDT
I am replying to the anonymous poster that wished me better health..  THANK
YOU!!

and remember... you Calif. subscribers..  If you are in the So. Cal area..
and ned to place you fur kids for some sad reason..  I am here to help you..
and so are others I know of..  There are reliable people to help get your
fur kids quality prescreened homes that you can feel good about!!  It is
always sad to have to give up a fur child... but we place your little ones
with no fees and we will see to shots etc. prior to placement..  If you want
them to go out of state we are geared to do that also..  not a problem!!!

Please be aware there are people in your state that WILL help you if you are
in need or your fur kid is..  just like the fuzzy welcome states..

Legalization is very close..  but we function no matter what!!  the fur kids
come first!!  so if you need help..  send to me by private e-mail..  post on
the fml..  or e-mail for a number or numbers to keep handy 'just in case'..

 Happy Ferreting..

 dayna and the Kids..  :]

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  08-Sep-1996  03:39:34 PST