From:
Brandon Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 12:41:37 PDT
I've just returned from my first ferret show (and yes I did succum to
Ferret math!  Wolfgang Amadaeus Mozart, big boy sable).  Anyway, I just
wanted to comment mainly on the location of the show.  It was in a new
sports complex outsode of Lansing called the capital center.  There are
basketball, rollerhockey, soccer, etc facilities there.  I thought this was
GREAT!  I brought my wife and my bestest buddy Watermark to the show.
While we were walking into and out of the show we were constantly bombarded
with curious kids, and their parents.  I thought this was an excellent
oppurtunity to show off how great a pet ferrets can be.  The hockey clad
kids and their parents all seemed very recptive and curious about our
passion.  All and all I thought it was a great oppurtunity to show off our
animals and educate some people.  Kudo's to the GFLA.

As always that's my opinion, if you disagree let the list know so we can
all gain.  Thanks,

Brandon
Watermark, Tiffany, Kira, and Wolfy