From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:30:21 -0400
Quite a few e-mailed me saying they were following and interested in
the progress of these little guys so here is their latest.

I let them out about as soon as I get home. Last two nights they dooked
up a storm and danced like a spider on a hot frying pan and then calmed
down to explore.

As I worked on the computer they both would come to pay attention to me
and get some TLC. If I went to the kitchen they did the same. The love
getting attention.

In the morning they issue the order for OUT !!!!! But I have to go to
work and that order is declined.

When they are out they explore and get all the dust bunnies out of all
the corners, cracks and behind the furniture. They look really strange
walking around with big dust bunnies on their whiskers. They don't mind
me grooming their face to get the things off either. Very mild animals
for sure.

Anxious likes me to play with her, she rolls onto her back and wraps
her arms and legs around my fingers in play. She loves itl.

But then after about 2 hours they both go back to the cage on their own
and retire to the hammys. This is good where they know where the cage
is and they know that is 'theirs' and home. So I close the door and
retire to the TV. They are beside me and I talk to them on and off,
they always respond favorably.

Great little animals. This weekend they will be out all night. Not done
now where they may find a hidy hole and I won't be able to get them
into the cage before I go to work. This morning Peekaboo was in the
box, a 10" cube hidy hole I made of lumber and lined with carpet for
them to hide and play in. She heard me when I got up and was 'peeking'
out at me.

So that is how they are doing. Just fine !!!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Anxious.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111