From:
"Swift, Camille" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:35:31 -0500
Hi!  I've enjoyed reading the FML for quite a while now, but this is my
first posting.

We're interested in getting a dog and have 2 ferrets now.  We've been
looking at different dog books to determine which breeds would be most
appropriate.  So far, we're leaning towards a Labrador Retriever since they
have such high overall rankings for dealing with children and other pets.

Does anyone have experiences good and bad with this situation?  Any advice?
We want to make the best choice for our 2 little ones and ensure their new
buddy will tolerate their friskiness!

We were thinking that getting a puppy would be best so the puppy would
grow-up surrounded by ferrets (thereby learning to get along with them
from the start!).

Please let us know what you guys think!

Thank you,
Camille & Mike and our 2 little ones...
(Skunky "His Royal Highness" and Milo "The Napping ferret")