From:
Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 1996 02:01:21 -0600
Hello you shiny happy ferret folk!

I'd just like to say thanks to all the responses I recieved from my last
post, you know who you are.  I also have a few more questions to ask....

I am behind in my reading again and just came across a post about
custom-made cages (carpeted, multi-level etc..) I forget the posters name
but his e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  My mail to him never
made it thru because apparently this is not a valid address.  If this
fertlover is out there reading this please either e-mail me your address or
the address of the cagemaker (I'm very interested in getting a new cage for
my baby fur slinky.

Does anyone know of any ferret breeders here in Saskatchewan, Canada?  I
know the chances are unlikely but I want another fuzzy and I'd rather not
buy it from any of the pet stores around here (they know little about
proper care of ferts and the little beasts don't get played with much, if
at all.) :(

Well thats all I should say for today.  Well maybe one more thing... Thank
you again, the collective wisdom on this page is totally astounding.!!!!
Jander Sunstar <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: It's definitely a valid address - might want to try
again.... or see the next post for the name of the person :-)  BIG]