From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 10:58:45 -0400
Roger
My brother has a sheltie, also blue merle.  The first time Skipper and Belle
met, they got along wonderfully.  Belle would nip at his heels, and Skipper
would flop down so she couldn't get at his feet.  He would wrestle with an
open muzzle, never biting.  They chased each other around the house.

Skipper is almost 13 years old now, and has become almost deaf and blind.
The ferrets make him nervous now, because he can't see or hear them coming.
But I'd think a young Sheltie would love a business of ferrets to _try_ to
herd.

Linda, Richard, Joy, Belle and Caruso