From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 14:24:24 -0400
>To: Cheryl M Forbis/DELCO <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret adventures during vacation
Aren't we always amazed at the intelligence of these little guys? They knew
they would get in trouble if caught tearing up your house so if they were in
their cage instead....you would have to blaim someone else. Very smart
indeed! Cute story.

>To:  Alicia K Drakiotes / Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The Fate of the $59  Ferret
What a sad story. Why is it so true so often? That's how I got my latest
2...Pogo and May-wee. The people had 2 small children and thought these guys
were too much trouble. Apparently at one time they thought they were cute. oh
well. Now I have them and they are just fine.

>To: "Jones, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:  Marta and Shokie
They go snow skiing on patrol with you? How cute that must look. Glad to see
someone is bringing the news of how sweet our fuzzies are in a different than
usual light. Do they like romping in the snow too?

>To: [log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The Big Wedding (part 5)
Wow! Talk about a great party! Thanks for letting us go dancing too!

Dooks, Chuckles and a howl from the crew.......
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo (the guard wolf) and their mama too!