From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:48:19 -0400
I am sorry that I did not realize that someone might read a recent BW
cross-post the wrong way; that error was mine, not Bruce William's.
Received an unpleasant letter from someone who *read into* his very sad
message about losing a ferret dear to him.  I had not realized that the
post might be mis-read in that fashion.

Bruce Williams and Charlie Weiss are close friends.  Bruce Williams
trusts Charlie Weiss for even the most difficult surgeries on his own
beloved ferrets.  Do remember that this was an individual who was not a
good surgical candidate; so they were trying something last ditch just
in case it might help.  Obviously, he trusts CW thoroughly or he would
not have taken such a chance.

They know that it likely related somehow to the transfusion or the cause
for the transfusion from the nature of what progressed; they are both both
pros.  What they need to find out is WHY so that they can learn more to
save further ferrets' lives.  We are talking about two selfless people
who both try very hard to always help ferrets.

I do not carry comments to the FHL, and I especially do not carry ones
that are written in a way that they cause pain.  Hopefully no one else
misinterpreted the cross-post the way that private poster did; if someone
did, please, let this set your mind at ease.