Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:03:52 -0500
PLease do what you can! Even Buying 1 "Ripple Effect "will help SSFC
with shots! and double duty- have me send sack to a 2010 FERRET GIVING
TREE kid. for 0 shipping(USA only)

In Memory of Ripple the Ferret - whose life was cut short due to lack
of respect, love & care from his former Family that chose to leave
him & cagemate in a dirt cellar - without food, water and possibly
exposed to poision that took his life so painfully.

Diane @ South Shore Ferret Care ( www. Southshoreferretcare.org )
answered the call to rescue him & his buddy so with sheer determination
she did everything possible to give Ripple the best of chance to
survive -even carrying him to work so he would have her full attention
at all times -only to be taken in such a short time by effects of
possible poision left in the dirt cellar where they had no food. At the
Vet's office his last breath was taken by euthenasia to ease his pain.
I know the tears Diane & her helpers are feeling only too well. I have
seen her in action and seen the sadness when all else fails to save the
life she holds so dearly. Ripple's buddy will be looking for him but
with Diane & friends in tow - he will be well cared for & loved thru
his loss .In Light of this situation, we are offering the" RIPPLE
EFFECT " Sleepsack(see photo)40 sacks will be available- BUY NOW!!
(Models Not included) PLEASE CHOOSE A,B,or C if Preference

27 more Sacks left to sell for Drawing -Please HELP!!
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1588790>
-in Memory of Ripple to assist South Shore Ferret Care Shelter & Rescue-
as they carry the load for ferrets in Massachusetts and are in need of
our help. Please consider buying one or more of these precious single
layer all fleece sleepsacks and each one sold entitles payee to
entrance into our Drawing for A 10 PC "MONKEY BUSINESS" BEDDING SET
handcrafted by LFFR Bedding (A $65.00 value). Please buy a sack or
two and consider buying some for the FERRET GIVING TREE ferrets at
( www.ferretgivingtree.com ) and Remember-these Special sacks ship First
Class FREE within USA only.

Drawing for 10 pc" Monkey Business" (see photo) bed set on Dec 1 ,2010
7:00 pm EST

ALSO: We welcome 3 former rescued ferrets from SSFC to permanent
residence here @ LFFR- Petunia a biter, Rogue her cagemate & Sketchers
with broken canone,who was left on a counter in a shoebox. They are now
part of our Shelter/Hospice. to help Diane lighten the load.
Please consider buying a Ripple Sack.

go to :