From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:47:17 -0400
I've been doing late night soup feedings as I've got a couple sick kids
and I've taken to watching The Daily Show (why didn't I watch it before?
It's great!!).  Anyway Samuel L. Jackson was on doing a promotion for
his new movie Snakes On A Plane and John Stewart asks him if the sequel
will be "Ferrets On A Panel Truck"!

This started a rather heated debate in my household about who would be
cast in Ferrets On A Panel Truck.  We both agree that Steve Buscemi (Mr.
Pink) should be the crazed truck driver who helps the ferrets in their
mission; we both believe he looks more like a ferret than any human ever
should.  But who would be the leading man helping save the world from the
Ferrets?  I think someone like John Travolta who can be a tough guy but
can do comedic relief.  I'd also like to see him being attacked by a biz
of ferrets; I think he'd handle that well.  The hubby thinks it would be
Kevin Kline, saying that Ferrets On A Panel Truck is somewhat reminiscent
of A Fish Called Wanda.

So who do you think should be the hero or anti-hero as I'm sure most of
us are ferret enablers anyway?

Regards,
Shannan

To support our shelter visit <http://www.ferretaid.org/>