From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:05:22 -0500
I'll be off work next week, and off email. If anyone needs to reach
me, please don't hesitate to call me. My number is on my website at
www.ferretfamilyservices.org.

I'm looking forward to spending more home time enjoying the fuzzies and
girls (dogs). I imagine they'll be a little peeved cause I'm messing up
their schedule but this time at home should help the Japan ferrets to
settle in a bit more. They like the dark dank basement as much as the
others and I plan on doing a good cleaning down there so that should
really tick them off! They do not like it when I change papers or scoop
boxes, they are right there trying to intimidate me. REALLY? They have
no idea how messy it would get if I didn't clean twice a day!!! This
morning I was vacuuming and Zeke danced and darted around like he was
the happiest ferret in the world. That's the first time I've seen him
actually act happy so I guess I'll be vacuuming quite a bit more to
keep him dancing. BTW, the dogs run from the vacuum, Zeke dances on
top of it while it is on!

Appreciative thanks to everyone that helped to make this a wonderful
holiday season for the giving tree fuzzies. And thank you to those
who let me know they got their packages as well as those that sent
pictures and youtube. I enjoy knowing the fuzzies enjoyed, or at least
reacted ;-), to their gifts.

Happy Holidays to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org