From:
Jennifer Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 04:20:39 -0700
Hello,
Sandee I am hoping that you can help me.  It has been two years and one
week since my beloved Suki went to the rainbow bridge.  I was hoping that
you could check on her, make sure that she is alright, that she knows how
much I love her and miss her.  Suki was always a solitary ferret, she
should have her favourite toys, squeaky banana and her tug boat with her.
She does not play well with other ferrets, so she might be hard to find,
but if you could look I would be very grateful.  I think she sent me my
Annika ferret to make her loss easier to bear, tell her thank you, and
that I will see her when I get there!

Thank you
Suki and Ani's mommy