From:
Kathy Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 15:07:06 -0400
Dear FMLers,

I guess until now, I've just been a skimmer of the FML -- but now I feel we
all need to rally around even more!

I run a shelter in Cambridge, WI and have devoted my life to these little
"children of fur" and THE KILLING MUST STOP.  We here in Wisconsin did all
we could but since politicians don't want to hear from anyone but their
state constituents -- what else can we do?

Well - - - - one of our members has contacted the Oprah Show and Montell
Williams Show.  They are both interested in the plight of ferret status;
therefore, I'm appealing to all that wrote about the Kodo situation -- may I
copy your posts and send them in mass to both shows with a cover letter.
Any suggestions for the content of such letter are grateful!  Please Email
me at the above address or post right here.

WE LOVE YOU KODO -- You will live in our hearts forever!!

Ferret hugs from my 70,

Kathy