Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 23:47:59 GMT
Hi all.
About a year or so ago, someone formed a team on iwon to play games to
try to win a prize for S.O.S.  We haven't been sucessful, but we are
still trying. If as many people as could would concentrate this month,
we might have a chance. We are in a better position than we have been
since I joined the team, as far as I know. It costs nothing, as long
as you play the free games. And it is fun, so please, if you can,
participate. Maybe, just maybe, we can win the $5000. It is for the
ferrets.

MaryD