From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 15:44:15 +0000
Hi

When you talk about "Shedding/ Hair Loss" are you saying that your ferret
is going bald or are you saying that your ferret is going from a long
winter coat to the much shorter summer coat, if it is the latter then all
I can say is that it is natures way of telling your ferret that spring
and summer is on the way, where as if it is the first point and your
ferret is going bald then you need to talk to a vet about it and I am
quite sure that people on here will point you in the right direction of
a good ferret vet.

Please contact me I can be of any help, I am not a vet and in the past
30+ years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than
routine check up.