From:
Marta /Cricket <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:39:33 PDT
We also have a couple of ferret alarm clocks.  *shaking head* and it is
not much fun when one wants to sleep in one morning!*rubbing eyes because
I am up checking the digest much earlier than expected* Ours sleep with
us too.  We get in bed, turn out the lights, listen to the kids run around
the bedroom for a few min, and then the jump up on the bed and cuddle up
between Bert and I.  But, once 5:30 hits...(the time I usually get us when
I teach school) they are wide awake and scratching at the door to be let
out....something that drives Bert and I nuts, and the kids know will get
us up.  They have their humans trained so well.

Mine also love to "help" me paint.  I am trying to get realy for this show
for the gallery next month.  The kids can be asleep somewhere in the house
and the moment I break out all the art stuff and get settled to start one
or both of them pokes their little heads around the watercolor board to see
what up.  Then I get to keep them out of my paints, (they love to sniff
paint out of my palet and get colored noses)stop them from stealing my
brushes, prevent them from dumping over my mug of water, and keep their
little noses off my painting.  It is quite the challange *grin* Some days
I just have to give up and put the paints away.  (Good excuse huh.  THink
the gallery will accept it?)

Anyhow, just a few cute stories :)....Come see us at
http://www.miners-peak.com

we have our t-shirts and cards going...and if any of you have any good
ideas for christmas designs, feel free to write.

Marta and my little artists...Sadie and Simon