From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:17:02 -0400
Posted with permission

The sable ferret is Pistol and he is about 2 years old. The tan ferret
is Ace and I am unsure of his age. He was diagnosed with Insulinoma
about a year and a half ago. As long as he has his Prednisone twice a
day you'd never know he was sick. His personality is more relaxed, but
he keeps up with his brother just fine.

I got both fuzzies last summer through a friend of a friend who was
going to let them go in the yard after her landlord found out she had
them. I planned on rescuing them out of that situation temporarily,
but of course fell in love with them right away and they stayed.

Unfortunately, my husband and I have fallen on some unexpected
difficult circumstances and I feel like I won't be able to give
them the top notch care that I always have that they deserve.

They are up to date on rabies shots and both had their yearly physical
at the end of August. They are both very friendly and are my sweet
little boys.

They have never bitten anyone or shown aggression while in my care.
I just really want them to be kept together and sent to someone who
understands them. I am still trying to work with someone from a shelter
here, but if that doesn't work out then maybe your organization can
help.

Thank you.---Becci