From:
Pie O' Pah At the Bridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:29:27 -0400
Dear Momma Lisa,

It was a nice crisp morning when I woke to the sound of whooping and
laughing from somewhere in my back garden. I slithered out of my most
comfy hammie, checked that I didn't have serious bed hair and went
outside to find Hobbes hooting to the high Rainbow Bridge Heaven's and
swinging as high as he could on the old rope swing I have back there.
It was funny to see him swinging up as high as he could and then when
he fell back his tail was whipping all over the place and he just
laughed and dooked and it made me chuckle a fair amount myself.

It's those special, one of kind moments we all cherish best, and I'd
like to think it was the same for you and Pepe'. Our fuzzit lives are
are not nearly as long as we would like them to be, but I can tell
you that for each day we are granted on earth, we embrace them whole
heartening and these days are made even better still when we are
loved and adored and cared for by someone as wonderful as you.

When Hobbes had finished his fun, he did one of these unbelievable
flying dismounts and landed with a graceful thud and ran my way. As
he did, he reached into his satchel and withdrew a familiar looking
scroll.

"Here ya go Pie, this one is a real sweetie, and the Big Guy called
her home kinda quick-like because He has something special in mind for
her." he smiled this HUGE grin and then added in a whisper, "He wants
her to become an agent of Hope."

Now I know for a fact that this is a very important job, and one that
requires that the most strongest in spirit. These wonderful angels are
called upon, during prayers, for those that need to be healed during
times of illness and injury or unforeseen troubles. They come to earth
and encircle those who are in need and supply hope, love and healing
energy. It is one of the most difficult jobs we have up here, because
it requires that we travel all over the world with only brief moments
in time when are allowed to return to our Maker for respite, to
visiting with look in on loved ones.

I felt very proud as Hobbes and I made our way to the Bridge to greet
this very special lady. She came across in the glow of an early morning
sun and soft, sweet smelling wind which was made by hundreds of
beautiful white petals which followed her over. She looked so grand and
lovely and every bit as glorious as the angel of Hope she will become.

Those few days she had with you meant all the world to her, and she
wanted you to know just how very grateful she was to have had them and
knowing that Elvis and Nikki will be taken care of by someone every bit
as special as she is, well that makes her very happy as well. Love is
a gift that when given, shall be returned, and held dear, and the love
you gave her, will follow her in her travels as an angel of Hope.

In love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah