From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 00:33:51 -0500
Hi Folks,

Yesterday I posted about what happened Sunday.  Yes, I did have a river
in the hallway, and a pool of water gathering in the office, and it was
raining through the ceilings downstairs.  You were suppose to laugh.

You see, I figure everyone sees themselves handling those types of things
differently, me I always thought of myself, calm, cool, almost to the
point of mechanical efficiency, with the grace of Ginger Rogers dancing
the waltz with Fred Astair.

I was suppose to be graceful, and efficient.  Not a female Erkel.  I think
about how it happened and I have to laugh.  I was Larry, Curly and Moe all
wrapped up in one person.

And anyone who knows me, and knows my rather colorful use of the English
Language, has to laugh at the fact all I was saying was "Oh CRAP!".  (Bev,
you can stop laughing now.)

I had decided to post while I was cleaning litter boxes.  And I composed
it in my head.  Boy it was really good.  But by the time I got to the
computer, I lost the feeling.  I have this theory, the poop fumes give
you great ideas, but when your head clears, it all seems like a dream
or something.  You know you had a good idea, you know you knew how to
accomplish it, but it just fades.  Kind of like what happened to the
people in Tommyknockers by Steven King.  As they dug up the space ship,
the towns folks got some really fantastic ideas, but when they left town,
they faded.  Hmmm, maybe Steven King cleaned ferret litter boxes and
realized it happens and used the idea.

I wish I had a video of it, the look on my face when I splashed in the
hall would have won the Grand Prize on America's Funniest Home Videos.

So go ahead and have a good laugh, I did.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Rescue*Rehab*Educate*Adopt
Cleveland, Ohio