From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:03:46 -0500
UPDATE: THE PAYPAL ADDRESS LISTED IN MY LAST FML POST WAS WRONG --
PLEASE USE THIS UPDATED PAYPAL ADDRESS. THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR ANY
CONFUSION.

 Subject: Mckay Resurrenders

As everyone knows, there are 65 re-surrendered Mckay ferrets that need
homes. There are many shelters out there that can take some more in,
but they cannot afford an adoption fee. This group has been fully
vetted (spayed, neutered and vaccinated), so Ferrets Dream House
Shelter is in the same position -- it can't afford to let them go out
without a fee.

It occurred to me that there are many people out there that simply
cannot take in any more ferrets, but they could donate the cost of one
ferret, or any portion thereof, to get these guys on their way to their
forever homes. The adoption fee for each ferret is $60 and we will
bundle the smaller donations together to reach $60. So far, we have
requests from shelters for 27 of these ferrets, which means we're more
than 1/3 of the way there.

As far as individuals who want ferrets but aren't able to pay the fee,
we will will review these on a case by case basis only.

To donate funds to Ferrets Dream House Shelter you can:

Paypal funds: [log in to unmask]

Send checks to:
Lori Sies
Ferrets Dream House Shelter